A Goatfucker's Valentines Day: "YOU Are the Goat" Candy Heart
I can't believe my fuckin eyes. This is, by any standard, a gift from whatever comedians pray to in the place of a God. I am so not making this up. Walmart is selling candy hearts for Goatfuckers. This is TRUE.
I always suspected Walmartians were goatfuckers.
One might ask why I would be so bold to make such a broad accusation, and the reason is, first of all because they fuck goats. Walmartians, be they customers or employees, are goatfuckers plain and simple, goatfuckers whose sole function in the universe is the pursuit and seduction of goats, for the purpose of fucking them, and the proselytization and furtherance of goatfucking in all cultures of the global village. Perhaps if the logical processes of civilization, like sacred texts, moral codes, law, and etiquette were printed on the inside of goats vaginas, they would develop past Walmart quality of life and raise themself up to a higher standard, but until that time, if it ever comes, if YOU need a goat fucked, Walmart customers or employees alike will fuck your goat for you, anywhere you say, in any hole you want, no questions asked, and no compensation required.
For fuck's sake, they're not even bothering to hide it anymore, they're banging their goats in public, and they're walking around with shirts that billboard it!
HERE IS THE PROOF!
FOLLOW THE LINK FOR YOURSELF
IF YOU THINK I'M LYING!
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Russell-Stover-Valentine-s-Day-Meme-Heart-Milk-Dark-Chocolate-Gift-Box-4-3-oz-7-Pieces/614079523?from=/search
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment