So, sure it's a stupid idea to have a National Redrocket Day to force the entire nation to focus on perverts jerking off their dog--of course it's stupid and perverse and just a ridiculous idea, but so is making us think about perverts buttfucking eachother into a monkeypox epidemic. We don't give a shit about their sex life at all--especially if it involves men cornholing eachother. It's not our business and we don't want it to be--but an entire national full of hundreds of millions of strangers who never wanted anything to do with their sickheaded bullshit, are FORCED to focus on them. We don't want to, but we're forced.
The Calendar on my phone has "Pride Month" marked and it cannot be removed. My fucking UBER app literally dictates to me what pronoun I should use in speaking to my driver--and woe betide the rider who says "he" when speaking to a man. The largest childrens' entertainment company in the world is now sexualizing children--and INFANTS with clothing advertising support for perverts' sex lives, and if you call the cops about it, a shemale will show up with a gun and tell you to fuck yourself.
So, I have no idea what to do about it, because the perverts won't let me just mind my own business, and keep sticking their world of buttfucking in my face, so I'm just going to make fun of the perverts at every opportunity, since that's the only sane alternative left--and here's the root of my logic...
If you're a sickheaded pervert who buttfucks men, and don't want to be mocked, ridiculed, and made fun of, then get your personal life out of my face that I never I never wanted to know about in the first place.
Go have a childog and fuck off.



No comments:
Post a Comment