My Favorite Song By A F****T

If we're really being honest, most good music is made by either women or effeminate men.

I lay this at the fact that making music is an essentially feminine activity, but analyzing that, so to speak, is beyond the scope of what I'm enjoying tonight.

One of my favorite songs in the entire universe was made by one of the gayest buttdarts in the universe, but I love the sentiment, and if I ever risk another girlfriend, I will have endless fun trading blowjobs in an autumn forest with this song in the background.

Honestly, I th...

One moment--Liberace is calling me from beyond the grave...

...yes, I know you're saying you're Liberace, but considering you died many years ago, I have a really hard time believing it's really you.  ....fine, you're Liberace--so what the hell do you want? ...yes, I know Always by Erasure is the gayest song in the entire universe, yes... ...yes, no argument here, Liberace.  ...what do you mean "take it down a notch?" It's not like I know the guy. ...so, I don't care if he's that gay, the song is cool as hell. ...yes I know he probably died of gay rectal trauma, why the hell are you telling me? It's not my area, dammit. ...so, that's his fuckin problem. ...no, I'm not taking any responsibility for his death just because I like the song--I never even met the guy. ...oh fuck Richard Simmons, he's got no room to talk. ...well, fuck you Liberace, I'm posting it anyway, and frankly, this is bullshit coming from a man so gay he had his bitch's face surgically altered to look like himself. ...natural cheekbones? Oh fuck you, you lying xxg. ...yes, I know even gay has its limits, but it's a really cool tune and I'm posting it. ....what did you say to me you chode smoking buttdart? ....if you live inside my fridge and haunt the fuck out of me, I will seriously take a shit on your grave. ...oh fuck you Liberace--he's a grown man and makes his own choices, and frankly his music is better than anything prissy shit you shat out of a piano. ...yes, fuck you too, and go eat a dick, Liberace--I'm playing it anyway. ...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the-null-set

the-null-set