Lag Free Dick and Singing Pussy Discussion

 I've been blessed with about a month of totally lag free discussion on my site, and I have no idea why. It's not the number of posts, because I hit a record of over 1,000 on one discussion with several others still open, and no lag at all. Now the lag is back, so I'm shutting all discussions except this new one with no posts, and hopefully that will help. I know it's a dick move, but I have to work with what I've got. If you really want a discussion reopened, let me know and we'll give it a shot.

I should also take this opportunity to create a discussion about dick and pussy, which I enjoy more than just about anything. As many of you might realize, detectives were called "dicks" for some reason, up until around the 1950s. Since they made their entire career all about discovering the bad things people did, I can't imagine how they became known as dicks, but there you have it. 

Please enjoy this link to the entire series of Doyle's original Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett on youtube for FREE! Also feel free to post your own pictures of cats and kittens, or any detective related--or indeed "dick related" discussion, images, or videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the-null-set

the-null-set