Is the Eiffel Tower Just A Giant Penis?

What the fuck is it supposed to be, anyway? I read all about it, and apparently it's not meant to resemble anything, which might be why it doesn't. Leave it to the French to design a gigantic monument intended for great meaning, which is put in the most generic and meaningless terms, which resembles nothing at all but a giant dick--and anyone who says it doesn't, is lying.

You can look it up for yourself, but it's pretty boring reading--and the upshot is that the "artist's" description of it gives no useful information at all. I've seen a lot of French art, and a lot of it is really good--it might be the only thing I like about the French--but this isn't it. Anyone who looks at that and says it's art has no interest in art at all.

That is a dick--a big fat French dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the-null-set

the-null-set