Apparently some imbecilic fuckwit who plays with her balls for a living was stupid enough to not only travel to Russia to play with her balls there, but thought it prudent to bring illegal drugs with her... to fucking Russia... as an American... while Putin is going batshit and threatening to nuke the US...
I'd need a flowchart and a dictionary to map out all the ways this is stupid and the adjectives needed to describe it all.
I should also probably say that I hold myself to the same standard. I would never go to Russia, but if I did, I wouldn't wave my dick at the cops. After all, I'm white, so the media wouldn't take my side if it's stupid.
Fuck Brittney Griner. I hope she gets shot in the face, and she totally deserves it, because that's what happens when you do something that blatantly reckless and stupid, and if she somehow ever ends up back in the US, I hope she ends up in prison for the rest of her life for deliberately and preventibly creating an international incident with fucking Russia, during what might be the most dangerous time in our history.
...and why? Because she doesn't respect our country, its image with an enemy, or the safety of anyone in it enough to just wait until she's back in the US to smoke some pot. She could have waited until she got back, but fuckit, who gives a shit, right?
Brittney Griner is a worthless fucking niggard, and I hope she gets everything she deserves. :)
niggard (n.)
"mean or stingy person, miser," late 14c., nigard, nygard, nygart, also with a variant nigoun, nygun (c. 1300), a word of uncertain origin. The suffix suggests French origin (see -ard), but the root word is possibly from earlier nig "stingy" (c. 1300), which is perhaps from a Scandinavian source related to Old Norse *hniggw, related to hnøggr "stingy," from Proto-Germanic *khnauwjaz (source of Swedish njugg "close, careful," German genau "precise, exact"). Perhaps also related to Old English hneaw "stingy, niggardly," which did not survive in Middle English. A noun nig "niggardly person" is attested from c. 1300, but OED considers this unlikely to be the source of the longer word.


No comments:
Post a Comment